Take I get asked often, where do I start and what should I get? I also understand that people get super overwhelmed about what to do with these oils....
Well I am here to tell you that this oil JOURNEY is exactly that.... a Journey!!!! You grow and you learn as you use the oils and really become a student of the product... I still learn things everyday about these oils and know that I will never stop learning.
So if you are wanting to get started I would tell you that the Home Essentials Kit is your "Go-To- Kit".... It has the top 10 oils plus an AWESOME diffuser for just $275... This is a screaming deal, considering Frankincense retails at $93 by itself. These are all the 15 ml bottles of oil and with these top 10 you can really start to make big changes in your home and in your wellness routine.
I am gonna share with you the TOP 10 WAYS you can use each of these oils!!!!
1.Take the itch out of the bite.... apply a drop of Lavender to your skin where those nasty little bugs may have left their mark... dilute with some sort of vegetable oil and add a drop of melaleuca and rub over any bite for children or sensitive skin.
2. Enjoy the most relaxing detox bath of your life.... We are constantly bombarded with toxins and need to be consistent about gently detoxing our bodies... Add 1 1/2 cups of epsom salts and 4 drops of Lavender and 4 drops of Eucalyptus with some of your favorite bath oil... You will rest SOOO good.
3. Take the burn out after touching that hot oven..... Apply some lavender to skin immediately after you have experienced something hot... that curling iron gets me every time. The lavender will soothe and ease that blistered skin.
4. Add a few drops of Lavender to ........Your Late', your favorite warm drink, custards, breads, creme's, or that amazing upside down cake. It's amazing!!!
5. Make the most amazing SHEET SPRAY!!!! take your favorite 4 oz. spray bottle and add 25 drops of Lavender and add 1 teaspoon of witch hazel and fill the rest with distilled water and enjoy spraying your sheets and pillows before bed and experience some amazing zzz and deep rest.
6. Seasonal discomfort be gone..... When seasonal threats are high add 2 drops of Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint to a veggie cap and take internally for support and you will be delighted at great you feel.
7. When you have anxious feelings ......take a veggie cap and add 2 drops of Lavender and Patchouli and take internally to calm, ground, reset and ease fears when getting on a flight or giving a big speech or needing to reset.
8. Beautiful Pregnant Belly.... Add 25 drops of Lavender to a 4 oz. glass bottle and fill the rest with fractionated coconut oil or any vegetable oil and also consider adding some Immortelle to support your pregnant belly while its stretching... it reduces the itch to nothing and reduces the chances of stretch marks... your skin will love you.
9. Add some aromatherapy to your soap....I love to take my Castile soap and add 25 drops of Lavender to a 8 oz. bottle of soap... It smells amazing and packs a punch.
10. After a long day at work....add some Lavender and Aromatouch to fractionated coconut oil and massage into calves and tired feet to relieve stress and tension.
1. Cleanse your cells and invigorate your senses.... Drop 2-3 drops in your favorite S'well water bottle or Hydro Flask to give yourself a gentle detox daily.
2. Purify the air and enjoy a Lemon fresh smell that actually is purifying the air for up to 6 hours after diffusing.... This is an awesome oil to neutralize unwanted odors in your home, car, or work space.
3. Get rid of the grime..... Lemon is amazing at taking off the sticky, and grimy stuff from kitchen appliances, or the unwanted stickers put in places by your toddlers.
4. 3 pm PICK- Me- UP....Lemon is phenomenal for lifting the mood, energizing someone instead of reaching for more coffee.. Place a couple drops in your palm and inhale.
5. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN....go green with your household cleaners and add 15 drops of Lemon ton an 8 oz. spray bottle with some Onguard and then add 1/2 cup of White Vinegar and fill the rest with distilled water... Your kitchen countertops will smell amazing and be toxic free!!!
6. FLAVOR YOUR FOOD.... add a few drops of Lemon to your favorite desert, or when making Lemon Creme', its AMAZING and only takes a couple drops..
7. Wake me up when I am driving... next time you take a long road trip, be sure to add some Lemon to cotton balls and rub them over your air vents... super invigorating and fresh.
8. Freshen your laundry.....next time you do laundry add some lemon essential oil to your wool dryer balls instead of using fabric softener....... fabric softener is one of the MOST toxic things we have in our home.... your laundry will smell clean and fresh.
9. Painting and Remodeling.... while we painted and remodeled our last home, I diffused Lemon essential oil to eliminate those toxic paint odors... smells amazing.
10. Support those Lungs... next time there are threats ravaging your home and putting a damper on the lungs.... diffuse Lemon, Arborvitae and Frankincense to support healthy breathing.
1. Wake me up Scotty.... Try putting your Peppermint essential oil at your bedside and when you wake up and set your intentions for the day, place a drop in your palm and inhale, trust me you will be jumping out of bed.
2. Workout Mojo... Next time you are getting ready to workout, add a couple drops of Peppermint to your favorite water bottle, no plastic, and then apply some on the back of your next and chest and inhale from your palm... its an amazing boost.
3. Relieve head tension..... add a couple of drops to the base of your cranium and then massage into temples, don't apply too close to the eyes... if you do get some in your eyes, use a vegetable oil to wipe out... amazing for head tension and headaches.
4. Heat Relief during the Summer.... next time your are outside and getting overheated apply peppermint to the bottoms of your feet with cold compresses, and then apply to back of the neck and the chest. Super cooling.
5. Tummy Tamer.... next time you are in Seward, AK on a fishing charter or on a long car ride, add peppermint to your water, simply inhale or breathe it from the bottle, and or apply topically over area of discomfort, such as the abdomen.... Your mood will improve and your tummy will calm.
6. ADD some Peppermint to your Chocolate Protein shake!!!! It's amazing to add some zing to your morning routine!!!! Peppermint Chocolate shake is AMAZING!!!
7. Curb those sugar cravings... I don't know about you but I am always craving sugar in the late afternoon, try adding some peppermint to your water to curb those cravings and entice you to drink more water which usually is the problem.... Hydration does not have to be boring.
8. Take a deep breath... When feeling congested or "under the weather"... add a drop of peppermint to your palm and inhale. Also try diffusing Peppermint, Lemon, and Frankincense to support healthy airways.
9. Stressed out... Add a couple drops of Peppermint and Lavender to the back of your neck and temples when stressed out and sit down in a calm place, focus on your breathing and drink a tall glass of water with Lemon or Peppermint.
10. Blissful, and infighting diffuser blend that every REALTOR should diffuse.... Try diffusing Peppermint and Wild Orange when showing homes or having guests over... its invigorating and so refreshing.
1. Nourish and replenish your skin.... add a few drops of Frankincense to your skin routine... I love to add a couple of drops to my moisturizer and or coconut oil to enhance and nourish my skin... amazing at diminishing scars and age spots.
2. Boost your overall wellness and immune system... add a couple drops of Frankincense under your tongue daily to enhance your body's natural defenses and boost your immune system.
3. Boost your mood and relax.... add frankincense and Wild Orange in your palm and apply to pulse points to relax and calm your nerves, also consider diffusing this blend.
4. Reduce the inflammation... next time you experience some bruising or inflammation.. apply Frankincense to the area to support the body's own healing processes.
5. Calm your anxious nerves. Frankincense is amazing at supporting one in stressful situations. Apply frankincense to the bottoms of the feet with Balance and Lavender, and to the back of the spine, or over the heart. Then inhale from the palms and relax.
6. Challenging skin issues... Frankincense is supportive and calming to all things skin. Next time you accidentally touched your curling iron or have a minor skin issue.. consider applying frankincense to the area for its amazing supportive benefits to the skin.
7. Sore hands and wrists... topically apply frankincense and marjoram to your hands and wrists next time you are experiencing soreness and tenderness after over exertion...
8. Relax and Soak.... Add 1 and 1/2 cups of epsom salts to your bath and then 4-5 drops of Frankincense to your bath and soak and revitalize your body.
9. Enhance and strengthen your nails.... struggling with chipping nails... take Frankincense and Myrrh with some Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage your nails every night before bed... your nails will love you.
10. Natural cough buster.... having a cough, take a spoonful of honey with a couple drops of frankincense and Lemon and either mix into some hot water and sip on or take directly to support your immune system and combat that pesky cough.
1. Freshen your laundry.... add a couple drops to your laundry detergent to reduce the smells of mildew and neutralize any unwanted smells.
2. Remove the body art from your toddler... when you can't get the permanent marker off your child... use some melaleuca and coconut oil to wipe it off.
3. "Hike It Mama" tools... great "first aide" oil to have on hand for minor skin issues when hiking and camping in the outdoors with littles ones. Apply topically to area of concern and or pair with Lavender to support the skin after bug bites.
4. Sheet Cleaning spray... Make a sheet spray with some water, 1 tablespoon of witch hazel and melaleuca and spray down sheets to freshen and cleanse.
5. Support healthy toenails and healthy feet.... when being an athlete and or lots of exercise, maintain healthy feet with melaleuca applied topically to places of concern or to troubling toenails... supports healthy feet.
6. Boost your immune system.... apply to the bottoms of the feet and or are of concern with some Onguard, Lemon, and Frankincense to boost your bodies defenses.
7. Support your sinuses... when seasons change and bugs are invading, consider massage melaleuca over your sinuses and or diffusing with Lemon. Very supportive and cleansing.
8. Chemical Free Cleaning... Add 10 drops of Melaleuca to a spray bottle with 10 drops of Lemon, add 1/2 cup of white vinegar and then water and enjoy cleaning all of those grimy places and all of your countertops.
9. Sore throat be gone... when experiencing a sore throat, gargle a couple drops of melaleuca and warm water to soothe and support your body to get rid of the invaders...
10. Get those zits out of here... use melaleuca to zap unwanted zits and or acne... super effective at cleansing the skin and supporting healthy, glowing skin.
1. Boost your immune system.... take several drops in a veggie cap periodically to boost your immune system when threats are high.
2. Enjoy just a drop in your favorite Italian dish.... add just a couple drops to homemade salsa, or spaghetti sauce.... its amazing flavor packs a powerful punch.
3. Summer Sandal Season.... add 1 drop of Oregano to every 6 drops of any Vegetable oil of your choice and massage into your callused feet to soften and exfoliate, also massage into rough areas of toenails to eliminate those unwanted impurities....
4. Support your gut health.... Oregano is a "key" ingredient in the GX Assist, which is part of DoTerra's cleanse protocol. This is amazing at cleansing the gut of the unwanted living organisms without stripping away the good organisms.
5. Seasonal Support when threats are high.... when you are exposed to some unwanted invaders or feeling "under the weather".... take a veggie cap to really tackle the unwanted and boost your bodies natural defenses... Add 2 drops of Oregano, 2 drops of Melaleuca, 2 drops of Lemon, 2 drops of Onguard, and 2 drops of Frankincense.
6. Warm up your extremities..... add a couple drops of Oregano with 2 drops of Black Pepper and 2 drops of Clove and 20 drops of fractionated coconut oil... Massage this mixture into extremities to promote circulation and warmth.
7. Bad food be gone... clear out the pipes.... when one may be feeling the woes of bad food and their digestive tract is angry.... Oregano added to a veggie cap and taken internally can drastically improve the situation and promote the bodies own defenses while simultaneously clearing out the unwanted gunk.
8. Skin support.... when having unwanted bumps or skin or angry skin issues... add 1 drop of Oregano to 6 drops of fractionated coconut oil and apply diluted to skin area to promote the bodies own defenses to clear up the skin.
9. Respiratory Support.... when having tenderness to the throat or needing a respiratory boost.... consider gargling a couple drops of oregano with warm water, and a drop of lemon oil and a couple drops of fractionated coconut oil... this is a powerhouse at supporting your pipes.
10. When you feel like you have to pee and can't clear it out.... and your super irritated... cranberry juice is great... consider adding a couple drops of oregano and lemongrass to a veggie cap.
1. Diffuse diffuse and diffuse!!! anytime you feel that you are exposed to unwanted friends or there are bugs ravaging through your community... get out your Onguard and diffuse!!! It is a powerhouse and using oils aromatically is the fastest way to get the oils into your body.
2. Soothe your throat naturally and powerfully.... anytime you have tenderness in your throat, take a spoon full of raw honey, and add 2 drops of lemon and 2 drops of Onguard and take internally to support and ease the discomfort.
3. Stand guard with Onguard.... take a preventative and or offensive approach with Onguard.. before traveling or flying, take 2 drops of Onguard in a veggie cap for an extra boost to your immune system.
4. Oral health... use the Onguard toothpaste, if you haven't your seriously missing out... Consider making your own mouthwash with a couple drops of Onguard and water and swishing to support healthy gums and mouth flora.
5. Make your own hand sanitizer.... add 10 drops of Onguard and 10 drops of Lemon to your 10 ml roller ball and fill the rest with fractionated coconut oil. Before going to Costco or the grocery store roll on your hands... and also roll on the bottoms of your kids' feet and spine to boost their immune systems when going out and about.
6. When needing a powerful countertop spray thats non-toxic... Add 3 tablesppons of the Onguard Cleaning concentrate to a 16 oz. spray bottle and fill the rest with water.... this smells amazing and so effective at keeping things clean and non-toxic, and no worries of your kids breathing in the fumes.
7. Add Onguard to your rinse cycle... it smells amazing and will totally freshen your laundry and get rid of any unwanted odors... also if your washer is smelling sour from leaving wet laundry in there... consider adding a cap full of onguard detergent and running a rinse cycle with no laundry to remove unwanted odors.
8. Make your own gym cleaner... take a 8 oz. spray bottle and add 10 drops of Onguard and then water... before getting on a machine spray down with the this natural cleaner to prevent contact with the unwanted...
9. When struggling with chronic fatigue and or exaustion.... take a capsule of 2 drops of onguard to support your body, and or apply to the bottoms of feet.
10. Winter Wonderland Diffuser Blend... all the oils are given an emotional profile.. Onguard emotionally supports one to feel protected, capable, and feeling empowered... its beautiful warm scent is amazing when diffused with 2 drops of Wild Orange and 2 drops of Frankincense.
1. When struggling and needing respiratory support.... diffuse breathe and or apply under your nose and chest to support your pipes.
2. When seasonal threats are high and your mowing your lawn... add a couple drops to your hand and cup your hand and breathe in and inhale several times and then apply the Breathe blend to your chest and get to work...
3. Sleepy time support.... add 2-3 drops of Breathe to your diffuser with 2-3 drops of Serenity to support an amazing night of zzzzzzz...... its truly amazing.
4. Sleepy time topical blend.... add 10 drops of breathe and 10 drops of Lavender or Serenity to 10 ml roller and then top the rest off with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to bottoms of feet, back of spine and back of neck to calm, relax and get ready to rest peacefully.
5. When exercising gets hard.... add a couple drops to chest before running and or after exercise... Diffuse in your car or home..
6. Shower support... Run a hot shower and let the bathroom get steamy... drop a couple drops of breathe by the shower head and then hop in the shower and breathe in the goodness.
7. Feel clear headed... Add a drop of breathe and a drop of wintergreen in a bowel of hot water and then place your head over the steam with a towel over your head and breathe in the fumes... its AMAZING!!!!
8. Teenage boy smell..... wether your in a college dorm or your teenage boys sleep hard and there room smells like, well a bunch of teenage boys after wrestling practice who haven't showered... diffuse breathe to neutralize unwanted odors quickly...
9. Power up your CPAP!!! Add a drop of breathe to your CPAP machine filter at night to add an extra boost at clear and restful breathing... also consider making a diluted roller of breathe and rolling on your chest or under nose before going to bed.
10. Cranky Toddlers need sleep.... Add 10 drops of Breathe to an 8 oz. spray bottle of water and then spray the pillows of your children who are refusing to sleep or let you apply oils.
1. Runners must have.... try applying deep blue rub or deep blue oil diluted with fractionated coconut oil to legs before and after a long run or workout... You will be amazed at your recovery time and no tenderness.
2. Long days at the office.... apply deep blue before, during or after to wrists and fingers and shoulders or neck when spending long days at your computer to minimize cramping and discomfort.
3. Nurses and Physicians will love you when.... you have your deep blue at work in the hospital... supports healthy joints and muscle tension when moving and lifting patients and spending long hours on your feet caring for others.
4. Growing discomfort be gone for your sweet children... when your kids experience those natural growing discomforts... dilute a drop of deep blue and give them a gentle massage with diluted deep blue and coconut oil to their little legs.
5. Support your body before the need is huge... use deep blue regularly to support your body's inflammatory response and support healthy cells.
6. Love on your spouse... consider giving your better half a deep tissue massage and support their muscles and joints with deep blue massaged into tissue.
7. Post Basketball or crazy Crossfit workout... enjoy some deep blue rub to support your fatigued and tired cells and reduce the tenderness.
8. Leg spasms be gone... those uncomfortable "charlie horses" in the legs can send you spinning.. massage deep blue into your calves for some soothing relief.
9. When you go on that long Alaskan bike ride and need some extra support.... add deep blue to a 10 ml roller with fractionated coconut oil and massage into those muscles before, during and after to support your best performance ever.
10. It's a dynamic duo... deep blue does two powerful things... it both cools and tingles as well as warms and soothes muscles... enjoy this powerful oil blend.... its a game changer.
1. Mama Must Have.... all mamas need this oil to support their littlest ones tummies... apply a drop diluted in a circular motion around the naval diluted, also amazing to apply prior to bed to sooth, calm and relax for some supportive sleep.
2. Serious gluten or milk issues... take a veggie cap and add 3 drops of digestzen oil or a digestzen soft-gel to support any discomfort one may experience.
3. Gone fishing on the open ocean... take a drop of digestzen and apply over naval area and then put a drop in your palm and rub your hands together and inhale... may repeat as needed.
4. Big meals need a little comfort... try massaging a drop of digestzen over your stomach after large meals and or making a hot tea with hot water, a couple drops of digestzen and lemon oil with a spoonful of honey and a spoonful of coconut oil and sip on.
5. Head tension and travel..... try using some digestzen when traveling and needing some extra nasal support or experiencing some head tension... massage a drop of digestzen over the sinus area and temples to provide some additional comfort.
6. Need to get this little GI tracts moving.... add a couple drops of digestzen to your little one's bath water and or massage a drop to their tummies or bottoms of their feet.
7. Long road trips.... road trips can be long and winding, diffuse some digestzen while traveling or add to cotton ball and put near the air conditioning to keep things fresh and keep you alert.
8. Random Restaurants need some relief... before trying a new hot spot... take a digestzen soft gel or add a couple drops to a veggie cap to ensure comfort while you enjoy the new adventure.
9. Can't handle some pungent smells.... try adding a couple drops of digestzen to your palm and inhale and or carry a diluted digestzen in a 10 ml roller to apply under your nose or inhale as needed.
10. Pregnancy Support... massage a couple drops over your chest after meals and or take a soft-gel or veggie cap of digestzen internally to support your burping....
Comments are closed.
My name is Holly Boyer and I am a life long Alaskan, mama of two of the most precious babies, and wife to my soulmate.